Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kingwood

Thought I'd take a look around and see about info on the LSG 20x36. Found lots of great info here and the interweb and I am now expecting my own little (expensive) bundle of joy in 16-18 weeks. It will be a proud Poppa moment for sure. It's going to be a new experience from my current way of smoking which now is my Weber Genesis E-330 grill using an A-Maze-N tube pellet smoker and their fuel. The grill is hooked up to natural gas so running out of propane is not a problem for long smokes. Haven't used my MES 40 in about a year and a half. Got tired of cleaning it every smoke. So this is going to be so awesome but the wait is going to be completely brutal. 😕
    Last edited by MadMax281; October 26, 2020, 06:39 PM.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

• MadMax281
      MadMax281 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Likewise. 🙂

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Man you are really stepping up! Can’t wait to see the results from your new cooker. Congrats and welcome to the apit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, west of you a ways. Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Yes the wait is looooong. But the cooker will be worth it!

Comment

• MadMax281
                  MadMax281 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you. I'm counting on it. Cool, Northern California. I grew up in Placerville back in the day.

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Great choice. The wait can almost seem to be unending but when you get it not only will it be a great day but they crate them so well you will have enough lumber to build something.🙂

Comment

• MadMax281
                    MadMax281 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you. Actually I live about 45 minutes from them. Picking that bad boy up myself. I did ask Chris if I could buy a couple of pieces of plywood/osb so I can use them to get to the backyard which is grass and on a little slant. Saves me a trip to Lowes. 👍

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

We’ll be waitin along with ya. You’ll need to hire someone to take pics since yer pickin it up. We need to see you musclin that bad boy. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here