Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking that first big step. Everett WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from ... Everett!

Comment

• AnoHito
            AnoHito commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! Thanks neighbor!

Howdy from south Texas! BBQ looking good so far!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie,just a bit east of you.Your food looks wonderful!!!

Comment

Oishi-desu! If you're cooking for 1500, let me know and I'll drive up from Portland!

Comment

• AnoHito
                      AnoHito commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Arigato Gozaimasu

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome! Thanks for your years of service! My family owes you a debt of gratitude

Comment

• AnoHito
                        AnoHito commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm humbled..thank you for the comment. I was proud to serve.

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from smokey So. Cal. and thank you for your service.

If you go with a PK360, that Napoleon is gonna get awful lonesome. The PK has a built in SnS. But buy a Vortex and you’ll make some great wings on that Kettle.

Have fun on this forum. There are a lot of backyard BBQ enthusiasts here. And with that, GO ARMY - BEAT NAVY!!

Comment

• AnoHito
                            AnoHito commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you. I will definitely look at getting a Vortex to level up my wings. I do love the Napoleon my only issue has been with dialing in on low and slow temps. It takes a lot of adjustments to keep at temp. That is why I have been eying the PK but, with my PBJ to handle the low and
                            slow it is just a pipe dream really for the PK. Thanks for the comment and you got it wrong...GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!!
                            Last edited by AnoHito; October 3, 2020, 07:44 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here