Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Harrison - I'm Chris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Harrison - I'm Chris.

Hi. I'm Chris. Novice BBQer. I love the site. I love BBQing and I'm starting to get not-so-stinking-bad at it. The wife seems to dig it and after taking my 3 year old to the butcher to ask for "pork butt" - the house is astir with a very young, very cute little girl asking "Daddy...you gonna put your booty-butt on the grill?"

So...that's me. Husband, Dad, new to BBQing and and booty-butt griller.

Welcome Chris! what Harrison would you be from?

Comment

I'd say Harrison AR, but he speaks a little too well...

Comment

Could it Possibly be, Harrison Michigan?

Comment

I don't know, sounds a bit more closer to the east, I'm gonna guess Harrison, PA.

Comment

Welcome Chris, and thanks for the support.

When you get a minute, please check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel on the main page. The Tips post there will help you to fill out your signature and learn how to post pictures the best way too.

Enjoy, glad to have you here!

Comment

Ah man! I didn't get a note saying you all had been kind enough to reply. Harrison, NY. Westchester county.

I'm about to post my first question - and plan to check back more often!

Comment

Welcome Chris! This site is responsible for my Passion (obsession) for all things BBQ. Even the side dishes are Amazing!

Comment

A colleague turned me on to this site about a year ago. My friends think I know what I'm doing. All I do is follow what Meathead says. I don't even take credit and they don't care! I send everyone here. Best site for BBQ! LOVE IT

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here