Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divin’ in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divin’ in

Hi all, long time user and promoter of the site- it was finally time to step it up and become a member (and start asking for advice).
    Im not deep into stuff yet... Yet...
    I have a cheap little master built electric smoker and my second hand Craigslisted 3 burner genesis Weber, but the family still lets me cook for them and I enjoy it, so we keep doing it.
    Today the prime reason for joining was that I’m venturing into brisket country...
    soon it’s gonna be bacon. I’m stoked.
    oh and I’m pretty sure I’m going to win a better smoker through one of the draws, so.. yea- sorry for those of you who were expecting to do the same but will no longer be able to

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Originally posted by alfiesauce View Post
              oh and I’m pretty sure I’m going to win a better smoker through one of the draws
              Well, ya can’t win a worse one So, whatcha picking next month?

And welcome aboard!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida! You'll notice most of us give our location in our profile - from whence do you hale, pit master alfiesauce?

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here