Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from northTexas. Keep us posted on what you decide.

Leave a comment:

• MrMeat
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Florida. Been wanting to do live fire for a few years now, but we move every 6 months to 4 years, so it has to be easy to move. Plus we live on the coast and the salt water destroys everything.

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California!

Leave a comment:

• Reds Fan 5
    replied
    Welcome from a Reds fan from Indiana living in suburban Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, and go Reds!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    replied
    Has anyone done a background check on jibennett - I think he might be a spy?

LoL.

Welcome to the PIT From the Lou! You've got grate cookers (see what I did there?), and I definitely am very much like you in that I'm learning SO much here about expanding what I do using grills. Smoked pasta anyone?

I need to expand my deck to put in an Argentine-style grill. I may instead put in a 50' x 10' gravel-based area in my yard with one or two firepits instead, with the necessary hardware to do a Santa Maria style cook or two.

I've done a LOT of shellfish cooks in the last two weeks, all indirect in smoke, that with Irish butter, garlic, lemons and Hawaiian salsa as sides came out really tasty.

I think you'll be sticking around..

Leave a comment:

• jibennett
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed about MCS, I have it. I think I have my wife supporting a new family member, now the hard part, making decisions.

• jibennett
    commented on 's reply
    Would like to hear more about your experience with the company and grill. What do you like about the grill? Anything you’d change? Thanks

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here