Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN. Have you seen this?

The Delta by Ñuke is an Argentinian grill that burns wood or charcoal and comes with an adjustable height grill grate. This affordable and stylish entry into the gaucho grill market also comes with a warming drawer, a lid, a fire poker, shovel, carbon steel griddle, and a rain cover. Read our review of this Gold Medal Grill.

We will be happy to help you expand your cooking options, then we will all be jealous...

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Welcome from WI.
    I know what you mean about expanding beyond the bbq staples. You’ll see a lot of great ideas for that here. Some really creative cooking going on!

Leave a comment:

• jibennett
    started a topic Hello From Cincinnati

Hello From Cincinnati

Hello Everyone,

I came across this site based on an internet search for a new grill I'm considering. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge, and hopefully skills, when in comes to BBQ/Grilling/Outdoors Cooking. And the posts and comments seemed very insightful.

I have two Big Green Eggs, an XL and Large, plus a Weber gas grill. For big cooks I'll do a whole brisket (16lbs) on the BGE, but I'm open to Steaks, Pork Butt, Chicken or Ribs, but looking to expand beyond BBQ staples. Before this year, I'd love cooking for large groups (30+), but only small groups this year.

Recently I got motivated by watching Chef's Table BBQ on Netflix, and I'm now in search of an Argentinian style grill. Also been reading two books Michael Chiarello's "Live Fire" and Greg and Gabrielle Denton's "Around the Fire", both pushing the boundaries of the use of fire, and traditional BBQ. Excellent books!

I'm excited to be here, hoping for a long stay.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grills.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.82 MB ID:	914870

Last edited by jibennett; September 22, 2020, 02:56 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here