Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Minnesota

I have a Kamado and a gas grill. Recently bought a PBC. Have made wings and St. Louis ribs, I am really happy with how both turned out. I am preparing a brisket to try tomorrow. Dry brine early tomorrow, smoke to 160-170, split the flat and point. Make burnt ends from point and continue smoking the flat to 200 for smoked brisket. Keep wondering if I should have separated the flat and point before starting, I guess I will find out tomorrow!

Welcome from TN. Around here we say no pics, it didn't happen. So post up those brisket pics. Since you are new, I'll try to forgive you and just take your word for it on the wings and wibs. Others may not be so charitable

Comment

Can’t wait til ya find out tomorrow cuz then we find out how good a cook you are, yessir. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from southern Minnesota. Glad to have another Member from MN.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome aboard from North Shore Mass!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. It wouldn't hurt to dry brine now. That will give the salt more time to penetrate.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Always need another barrelhead! PBC, PJC, PBC.
                          Don't worry, be happy. There is always time to try it the other way.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.
                            Sounds like you will have plenty of valuable experience to share with Noobs like me haha

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here