Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGo37 View Post
    Welcome to the PIT from the Lou!

Where can I pick up that Summit? I know every inch of SoCal from TJ to Malibu...

Good luck and best wishes on your move and new address. Good luck as well on those crazy mayo & vinegar-based BBQ sauces...
    Hey JG -
    The 600 series Summit sold with the house - a nice perk.
    We're in Santa Clarita - for about 2 more weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNorcross View Post
      Welcome from Virginia!
      Hi David -
      We're not too far from Virginia... Where abouts are you?

Comment

Thanks to all for the greetings - I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. I have a Yoder, and love it. I haven’t had it long enough for rust to be an issue, but it did come With a can of paint. I’m not if that’s a bad sign, or just good customer service to take care of the inevitable scratches

if you run into Dale Jr on the lake, tell him hey from a fan

Comment

Originally posted by swartzster View Post
                Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. I have a Yoder, and love it. I haven’t had it long enough for rust to be an issue, but it did come With a can of paint. I’m not if that’s a bad sign, or just good customer service to take care of the inevitable scratches

if you run into Dale Jr on the lake, tell him hey from a fan
                I'm a fan we well - but I'll be sure to tell him hello from all his hands at Amazing Ribs.

I bought a Yoder - just today as a matter of fact. It'll be delivered in about a month.....
                I'll start a new post to let the community at large know!

Comment

• Raven Rock
                  Raven Rock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After learning Memphis moved production to China, I started looking elsewhere and bought the Yoder YS640s on the Comp Cart.
                  It gets delivered in about a month!

Welcome from NE Florida!

Comment

• Raven Rock
                  Raven Rock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Hoo
                  Havin' fun so far..

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here