Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hello everyone! Happy Labor Day!! My name is Jim Nicholson, from Portsmouth, VA. I have been messing around with cooking food on the grill and smoker for a while now, but am trying to take my skills to the next level. I have a couple of grills; a tried and true Weber Kettle, a 20 year-old Weber gas grill and a new Yoder YS640s smoker, which I absolutely love. I hope to learn from you. Best, Jim

Howdy neighbor. Welcome aboard Jim.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Solid equipment you have there. Have had my Yoder YS640 for 3.5 years and still love it.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jim.

Comment

Hello from Portland OR.
          And yes we BBQ too.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas ​​​​​​!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Jim!

Sounds like yer geared up to do battle with most any kinda pesky protein that might cross yer path, Brother!

Gots me a Weber 22.5", as well...
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 4, 2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have a good time here.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that fine kettle machine you have.

What I think Mr. Bones was trying to say is he has 22.5 Weber kettles. I wonder how he has a half of kettle and what he did with the other half.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here