Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings From Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to The Pit John.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard from North Shore MA!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Have fun.

Comment

You have come to the right place.

Comment

Welcome from SE Texas. Very interested in all Asian cooking, including Asain influences in BBQ. I've been trying to expand my cooking horizons with authentic recipes, thanks to the internet this is much easier than a decade or two ago. BTW - Looking for a good Gyoza recipe.
                  Last edited by 58limited; September 3, 2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Excellant array of cookers. You need nothing more than know how. It’s great that you will master your skill. It’s also interesting you’ve been around a few years. Welcome, eat good and have fun!
                    Last edited by FireMan; September 4, 2020, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland! I am also looking forward to hearing about Japanese BBQ and smoking! I think the flavors would be great.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here