Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in northern Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member in northern Colorado

Hello everyone,

I'm a 54 year old father of 4 with a wonderful wife who tolerates my passion for BBQ. Been watching the YouTube game for years but decided a forum would allow me to connect with real time enthusiasts.

I have a natural gas Weber and also a charcoal Weber but spend quite a bit of time in the Green Mountain Daniel Boone Choice since 2015. Not to sound like a commercial but I have been very pleased with the GMG products and support over the years. I have replaced many parts over time. Not sure what they were thinking with a window on their latest Prime series...marketing department idea I suppose.

Business travel has taken me to Texas for many years and fuels my obsession to BBQ to TX standards. So much so that I'm considering a large commercial size reverse flow offset stick burner to start a side business.

I see lots of subjects of interest so far on this website so looking forward to learning and sharing. Thank you in advance.

Mike C.

...here's a pic 2 hours in on some pork butts I made yesterday for a banquet. Spritzing with apple cider vinegar several times and at the foil wrap made my 3 come out much better than the other 3 that a friend also made for the banquet. I didn't say anything but he knew by site and taste.
    Attached Files

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

• NoCo Griller
          NoCo Griller commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you take advantage of being so close to G&M Restaurant and the Best crab cakes in the World!!!

Welcome from the Mitten!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from a little SE of Denver ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Howdy from Houston. You definitely came to the right place. Lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks here.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Greeting from California! Definitely a ton to learn on here!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here