Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Toronto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    Great, a house afire burp! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. You’ll like the Pit.
    Great looking brisket.

Leave a comment:

• jtyoder
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana! Great looking brisket you have there! Always wanted to visit the hometown of my lifelong fav band, Rush!

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    Welcome from Texas as well! I've been to Toronto, fantastic city.

Leave a comment:

• Jonefraser
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome messages gang. That brisket was from this weekend - 17 hours on the Keg. It was so smoky that when I burped in my sleep I woke up thinking the house was on fire.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Nice briskey!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Hey welcome from Mississauga and another BKK owner.
    You've come to the right place to up your game.
    Great people on here that are there for you.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas! I’d certainly dig into that brisket.

Leave a comment:

• Jonefraser
    started a topic Hello from Toronto!

Hello from Toronto!

I'm Jon and I'm a long time grilling fanatic who just discovered the wisdom of Meathead. I own 4 grills - a Magma Catalina II on my boat, Cuisinart Propane grill at the cottage, Vermont Castings natural gas grill (
    an older one with the heavy cast iron lid) and finally my favourite, a Broil King Keg 5000 both at home.

I'm an adventurous cook and will try just about anything on the grill from a low & slow brisket to pizza, fish to Christmas Turkey. If it can take heat, I'll grill it.

Looking forward to learning new tips, tricks and recipes.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here