Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Va

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Buster. Nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• Buster99
    replied
    Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms

Leave a comment:

• Buster99
    commented on 's reply
    I have a Kamado, and a Brinkman with the offset smoke box

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Buster99 Tell us about your cooker.... we will help you get going on a fine brisket

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard, Buster99

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    replied
    What? Elvis Presley will be here shortly?? Oh now i get what you mean the King of briskets Jerod Broussard..I just hope he doesn't sing ..

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Buster99

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, lots of good brisket cooks here, I am tossing one on in about 15 hours myself. The King will be by shortly I assume. What kind of gear are you using? I did a pretty detailed cook of pork butts a while back, I may do the same thing with this brisket.

Leave a comment:

• DeusDingo
    replied
    brisket scares me too.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    replied
    Not sure if you've read this http://amazingribs.com/recipes/beef/texas_brisket.html yet but i know some of the very experienced pitmasters here will be more than willing to offer advice - just give it some time...ask any questions you have and they will be answered ..

Leave a comment:

• Buster99
    replied
    For me its a tricky piece of meat, one day I will tame it

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    replied
    Hello Buster99 nice of you to join us..I can't help you with your nemesis as i've never done one myself 'yet' but happy grilling to you too....

Leave a comment:

• Buster99
    started a topic Hello from Va

Hello from Va

Just want to say hi to all of my fellow grillers. I found this site in my hunt to defeat my nemesis "The Brisket" any tips that I can use to conquer my fear of this all time favorite would be helpful. Happy Grilling to all

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis