Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Richland, Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    "Made it work", Know your Pit really helps to run out great BBQ.

Hello from NW Oregon

Leave a comment:

• tiewunon
    replied
    Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Leave a comment:

• jitsntricks
    started a topic Hi from Richland, Washington

Hi from Richland, Washington

Hey all,
    Just thought I'd introduce myself. Long time lurker and first time poster.
    First wanted to say this is a great site with great resources and has really helped out my BBQ skills. It's my first stop if I need any information.
    I've been BBQ'n and smoking meats for a few years now. I started with cheap, hand me down smokers but I made it work. Sometimes it was quite a bit more work than I'd like, but if you put out good food then who cares what it's cooked on? I now own a Pit Barrel Cooker and I friggin' love it and will be a life long customer and supporter of them.
    I just like to do this on the weekends, but have been doing A LOT more during this pandemic shut down lol. I'm the go to guy for in my friends and family for BBQ and that's awesome to me!
    I appreciate this forum and everyone's willingness to help and share information. I know some people like to keep secrets on recipes etc. but that's not what I'm about. Just like in Jiu-Jitsu I won't keep any secrets and will teach what I know. It just helps everyone get better.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here