Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voog here from Ottawa, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voog here from Ottawa, Canada

Loyal follower for years. WSM and an ancient silver B weber grill. Engineer by trade, food and drink lover by night. College degree as Sommelier (certified wine snob) that I use when tasting everything from gin, whiskey and craft beer to bbq and sushi.

Welcome to The Pit Voog. When you have a moment please take a look at my welcome letter and tip on how to create your signature. We hope you enjoy the it here. Let us know how things are going and pass along any suggestions!

Pit Boss

Comment

Hey Voog! Be sure to visit the Favorite whiskey/scotch/gin threads to cast your vote.

Comment

Speaking of vote, I've not seen one poll started yet. Kinda depressing actually. I was hoping folks would like that feature.
        Last edited by David Parrish; July 13, 2014, 09:02 PM. Reason: Massive spelling fail

Comment

Let's get on it Pit Boss.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here