Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the California Delta. social media sucks/the Pit does not IMHO

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks So far so good here!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Gotta love the butt. This may be heresy to some, but I like pulled pork better than ribs.

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      CookingJoy500 For me it is a toss up between St. Louis Ribs and Pork Butt, but I would give the Butt an edge over brisket.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Have always wanted to see the mountains out there, looks beautiful.

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks You get some great winters out there. I love snow and zero degree weather ( not kidding, really love snow). I was wondering if I could use my grill outside in the winter.

Welcome to the Pit. Anything you can cook indoors you can outdoors. You just need one of these! 😀

Click image for larger version

Name:	519BEF23-D209-4C8A-B07C-019BFD842783.jpeg
Views:	125
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	899665

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks That looks like a good time. Any fish in that water back there?

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the Shenandoah River. Bass, Catfish, Last Meal Ribs, and smoked chuckie just to name a few. 😀@CookingJoy500

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank- you. Good looking dog you have!

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you. Happy to be here.

howdy from the NW

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you From the Midwest!

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      bbqLuv I’ve always wondered about that humongous piece of beef in your avatar. Can you share the details?

Welcome to the Pit from another Michigander! Folks here are tremendously generous with advice, tips, recipes, support & commiseration (when needed). You'll learn a lot here and have fun doing it -- and I bet we'll learn from you, too. Glad you're here!

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you Nice to here from some Michiganders! I am looking forward to learning new cooking skills and spending more time outdoors too.

That Napoleon is a serious piece of equipment. Have you the rotisserie? If so, you’ll love it. I have a Rogue, the side burner is rill Fire! Welcome, eat good & have fun!
    Last edited by FireMan; August 22, 2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you Yeah- kind of a big jump from a Lodge hibachi. But I am going all in. I did get the rotisserie and have never used one before, so I might be looking for some help with that!
      Grill is now fully assembled thanks to my fantastic husband, finished the burn off and will be cooking with it for the first time tomorrow.

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

• CookingJoy500
      CookingJoy500 commented
      Editing a comment
      So many warm welcomes. Thank-you

Welcome from California! If you want to up your outdoor cooking game you’re in the right spot!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Winchester TN in the southeastern part of the state!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here