Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Baton Rouge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Baton Rouge

I'm Donald Price, a lawyer in south Louisiana. I started grilling/barbecuing seriously (in the sense that I paid attention to what I was doing and tried to get better at it!) about 20 years ago, starting on a 22.5" Weber (which is a great cooker). Since then, I've added a Cookshack electric smoker, but that hasn't gotten much use since I learned to smoke efficiently on my Texas Pit Crafters grill. I've gotten an awful lot of good information from Meathead over the years, and I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Welcome to The Pit Donald! Thanks for filling out your signature checking out the Welcome letter. We hope you enjoy it here. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions!

Pit Boss

Comment

Welcome Donald. With 20 yrs experience please share some of your favorite recipes and tips you've learned and mastered!

Comment

GREETINGS! I cant wait to learn some of the LA prespective.

Comment

Donald - the Cajun contingent is growing. Shout out to you from Sulphur, LA.

Comment

• dprice
            dprice commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, my wife's family is originally from Sulphur. They keep us supplied with sausage!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here