Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Kansas City MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Kansas City MO

I started smoking with a mini-wsm, then built a UDS which I've used for awhile.Currently have a Weber Spirit II E210 gasser, a Weber 26" kettle, and have now picked up a Yoder YS640s comp cart pellet smoker. I'm better at smoking beef (briskets, short ribs, standing rib roasts, thick ribeyes) but have turned out some good spare ribs, turkey, wings, etc. I am also a KCBS member and took a judging class and judged at the AR Open a few years ago. Looking to up my game on the pork side!
    Last edited by tedsalt; August 18, 2020, 02:39 AM.

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.
    If you want to up your game then the bounty of info and advise here will serve you well my friend, AR has been a game changer for me. So much garbage and misinformation is online, this place applies science and proven techniques!!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You'll find plenty of porkers around here!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Just west of ya, in LFK...
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 20, 2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Looks like you’ve got all the bases covered in the cooker department! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here