Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member in Omaha, NE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member in Omaha, NE

Hi Everyone! I finally became a member of this awesome site. My name is Dennis and I live in Omaha, NE. Grew up in Phoenix, AZ, and traveled the country (and most of the world) during a 20-yr career in the Air Force. I'm married and have twin 10-year-old daughters who are absolute carnivores. I have become obsessed with BBQ. I love it! I'm constantly asking my family for ideas for our next cook. I currently own two Pit Barrel Cookers, a Weber Kettle, and a Weber Genesis grill that almost never gets used. Looking for another toy soon. Maybe a Hunsaker drum or a kamado. They both seem pretty fun.

I also run a fun little Facebook group of BBQ-loving Veterans called BBQ AF. Give us a look if you fit the description.

Pumped to be here! Can't wait to get to know some of you and continue learning.

Dennis

Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Mentioning the Air Force, this afternoon we have been privileged to watch the Thunderbirds practicing for the Ocean City Air Show this weekend.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Officially Jealous, Don...

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto from Bonesy

Originally posted by Donw View Post
      Welcome from Maryland. Mentioning the Air Force, this afternoon we have been privileged to watch the Thunderbirds practicing for the Ocean City Air Show this weekend.
      Nice! They put on a great show!

Comment

Welcome from TN. From the looks of those pics, you will fit right in around here!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Yuppers, Brother, an from th list of cookers, as well!!!

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          ditto that

Welcome from Colorado, Dennis ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dennis.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! No, not Air Force but two of my pilots are retired AF. But I do have a PBC. We always need another barrelhead here in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard Dennis. Thank you for your service. GO NAVY...

Comment

• tiewunon
                  tiewunon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dtresca checked out your Facebook site. Nicely done and am happy to see you have identified some new to me Veteran Owned Businesses.

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ooorrraaahhh!!!

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massacusetts. And sir, thank you for your service.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Great lookin food pics, nice job!

Many Thanks fer yer Service, Brother, from an ol Air Det Seabee...
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 14, 2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Oz

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here