Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya!

On my second summer with a pellet grill and trying new stuff as often as I can. I've been very impressed by this site so I'm giving the full version a go. I live in the frozen North and just put up a gazebo so I can smoke throughout the winter too.

Welcome also from the frozen north. (WI). I got an insulated blanket for my pellet cooker to cook year round too. Really helps with temp control and pellet consumption. I have a Recteq and they offer a sewn to fit blanket. Not sure what you have but worth a thought anyway. Smoke on!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the humid south

Comment

Welcome from sweltering south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Frigid Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            ¡Pobrecito!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Lemme see, if’n ya was from Alaska ya wouldn’t be alone & ya woulda said so emphatically. Same with Manitoba & BC. Meeshigan, well ya woulda referred to a part of a mitten Or the glorious U.P. Wisconsin, there woulda been a reference to the Frozen Tundra & there hasn’t been any reports of gazebos in the Dakotas. That leaves us with Minnesota, which seems to be overrun with Pit members, much to our benefit. What is it, MN? Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Well asked, My Beloved Brother! LOL

• DontWinFriendsWithSalad
                DontWinFriendsWithSalad commented
                Editing a comment
                Nah, Ontario, Canada. Interesting deductions, though, and thanks for the welcome!

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Where I growed up ya had to go south to Ontario. 🕶

Welcome from Chicagoland!

Great user name!

I smoke year-end in the Chicago winters, which can be pretty brutal at times. I second the suggestion of an insulated blanket for your smoker. Although, I will add that I had a Pit Barrel Cooker for years, and never felt the need for a blanket, as it just chugged through the winters with few issues.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Love the handle!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here