Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Winter smoking is the bomb as in after a coupla shots of ________ your bombed.
    My wife hides all the brown liquor when it snows.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    replied
    Welcome from humid hurricane country! BTW - what's a salad?

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Well asked, My Beloved Brother! LOL

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    ¡Pobrecito!

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• synodog
    replied

Welcome to the pit. Love the handle!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• tiewunon
    replied
    Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland!

Great user name!

I smoke year-end in the Chicago winters, which can be pretty brutal at times. I second the suggestion of an insulated blanket for your smoker. Although, I will add that I had a Pit Barrel Cooker for years, and never felt the need for a blanket, as it just chugged through the winters with few issues.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Lemme see, if’n ya was from Alaska ya wouldn’t be alone & ya woulda said so emphatically. Same with Manitoba & BC. Meeshigan, well ya woulda referred to a part of a mitten Or the glorious U.P. Wisconsin, there woulda been a reference to the Frozen Tundra & there hasn’t been any reports of gazebos in the Dakotas. That leaves us with Minnesota, which seems to be overrun with Pit members, much to our benefit. What is it, MN? Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here