Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings From The Motor City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway 🇳🇴

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Understand the spousal situation, I live with it daily. Good to see things are lookin up. I know you’ve got yer heart set on a really good stick burner, but have you considered going charcoal with a kettle. They’re cheap & ya can get by makin some pretty good Q whilst yer Savin fer the LSG. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
    BTW, where in Motown?

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota! All the best to your Wife and You.

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from South Carolina

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

What kinda offset are ya currently rollin?
    Mebbe we can share some tips an experience that'll help ya endure, while ya wait fer an LSG...

Congrats on yalls successful recovery from th cancer, an Many Thanks fer yer Service, Brother!
    Ooorrraaahhh!!!

Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 8, 2020, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Good luck with buying a new smoker. I think there are many success stories of good barbecue here without a "high-end" smoker. Enjoy your time here.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Swine BBQ
    replied
    I'm saving up for a LSG offset. From what I can tell they are really well built and last forever. Well, it will last longer than me anyway lol. I look at it as a big one time purchase but it's a pit that can do everything I need it too and I won't have to buy another pit.

It's tough up here in Michigan as far as buying pits. We don't have many manufacturers and most pits are cheap ones sold by big box stores. Heck, it's hard to find cooking wood splits here. I love hickory but it's not easy to get here, same with pecan. But I can get cherry and apple so it's not all bad I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas! Thank you for your great intro story!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Keep an eye out on craig's list or the local facebook for sale page. Something good occasionally pops up.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here