Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panhead’s Pork Loin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you and all those motorhead (seen that show, but who remembers) things.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Love me some mamma!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    You make the rub yourself, I listed the ingredients in the recipe. If you can’t find the Tony Chasere’s go on Amazon.

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Drat the luck....the only place that I know of that sells the rub up here in the sticks is out of stock!
    That's the problem with this stupid country, they don't stock the rubs I really want!!!!
    Rant over.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, if you do try it out, let me know what you think of the rub. It’s also good on grilled chicken wings, or anything really.

• smokin fool
    replied
    Welcome.
    Nice loin, have to try that out one day.
    Not much into bikes, they scare the crap outta me....

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    There are some really smart folks here with a LOT of good experience......

And a few of us knuckle heads too

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Flynn. I just joined today and am impressed with all the good friendly people. I hope to learn a bit also. Even though people tell me I already know it all. 😂😂😂

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    commented on 's reply
    ‘56 pan,’66 shovel, ‘69 CH, ’73 bagger( bowling ball AMF ) CJ7 Jeep
    Got married and she decided she didn’t like me anymore 🤣😂🤣👍👍👍
    The old sayin’ she got the gold mine and I got the shaft !!!
    I’m still alive ,,,,,and smokin’
    Last edited by Greygoose; August 4, 2020, 06:18 PM.

• BFlynn
    replied
    Welcome from Houston!

Anything that starts with "stuff with cream cheese and jalapeños" is a winner in my book.

Looking forward to seeing your cooks!

​​​​And good job with pics

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Slap Yo Mamma ain’t bad either!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I like the way you think Greygoose. Guess I’ll have to put up a couple pics of the Panhead. First Harley was a shovel head. Got too old to kick start anymore, decided to sell it. 😂

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here