Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• jerrybell
    replied
    Welcome from Utah. Sounds like you have some fun ahead trying out the new gear.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of your fine new equipment! Great stuff!!

St. Louie ribs are far more forgiving. They are not as lean so your margin of error is greater, especially without a huge loin section attached as is often the case with back ribs.

Just hang on, comical, that’ll be that FireMan guy with some great wisdom to boot.

your burgers and wing game are about ready to explode. Just jump when your ready.

The cooks here are amazing! Just shout out when you need to.

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    replied
    Howdy from Houston.

Looking forward to seeing that SnS in action.

Remember - pics, or it didn't happen

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    (SmokinG) fool I know you better half never says this so I will. You are right. Now... how does that feel. You see fine sir he admits it. "beer helps." GENIUS SIR!!

• swartzster
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from a native New Englander now living in the Northwest

Leave a comment:

• Bumby
    replied
    Greetings from my temporary home in Casco, ME. Welcome! Been a part of this community for a few years and to your point have seriously upped my smoking game based on the collective wisdom from the Pit! You're in the right place!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from comical but serious TN

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    No Costco up thar? St Louie are our favorite here.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! Yup, Weber kettle and the SnS are a great combination. I've even done lobster on mine!

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from South Carolina

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learning along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here