Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy Fired up Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for welcome...BBQ International thing

Greetings from Florida. Lived in San Antonio and Fort Worth, with many trips to McAllen/Reynosa. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for welcome...commonality lived in Ft Lauderdale, SATx and relatives in Raymondville ...fished out of Port Mansfield

Welcome! Show Us What You're Cooking is inspirational. So many great cooks here who answer questions and share knowledge.

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for tip

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks fellow VA`r

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks scottyC13

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks...think I will enjoy it

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Thank fer yer Service, brother!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones thks.. I remember Ft Riley and enduring the near beer .

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      ¡Das ist gut!
      Ich kann nur en bisschen Deutsch...
      "Near Bier" is ganz zu schwach...ptuiiii
      Ich will einige alkohol...
      I was an Air Det Seabee fer 8 years, been to many such 'Luxury' destinations, Brother

Welcome from north Texas. Sounds like an idyllic childhood to me. Good luck with the retirement. You’ll enjoy it here.

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for welcome.

Welcome from NE Florida! A great way to find threads that you like is to check the "Recent Posts" on a regular basis. That said, my favorites are the "Show Us What You're Cooking," and "Off Topic Discussion" threads. Looking forward to hearing more from you around here.

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for tips and welcome

Welcome to the Pit from SE Michigan and Motown! That's some awesome background you have for barbecue, I look forward to hearing your tales from the grill!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thks for welcome. Unfortunately my tales never well done....and somewhat rare.

Welcome to the pit from Stockholm, Sweden! I’ve been to Germany hundreds of times, it’s a nice country with great people. Thanks for joining, look forward to learning from you!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Danke! Nothing spans and unites the cultures like great BBQ and of couse bier

Willkommen aus Südost-Texas!

Comment

• BierUndGrill
      BierUndGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Vielen Danke! Ich hoffe seinen Wurst ist immer besten

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, always trying to improve the wurst. I had 2 years of German in junior high back in the 1980s. I've been to Germany twice (in the early 1990s) on Uncle Sam's dime. I think I can still buy a train ticket, order in a restaurant, and, of course, order a beer. Forgive me if I use Google Translate occasionally.

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Thks for welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here