Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado, Kent ...

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you and those fine Weber products.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Welcome and we look forward to learning from you with 45 years under your belt you must have a few secrets to share

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Kent. The best advice I have for smokin' a brisket on a Performer is to get a Slow N Sear. That will give you the control you want, (with a little practice).

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Swug
    started a topic New member

Hey all. New member. Kent from Quincy, IL on the Mississippi River. BBQ has been a passion of mine for over 45 yrs but I consider myself still a student. There’s a lot I still have to learn and perfect. Currently use Weber Performer, Summit charcoal, Weber e-310 Q and Smokey Joe. Just did my first brisket after all these years yesterday. Turned out wonderful. Looking forward to learning more from all the bbq brotherhood on this site. Would love to hear about tips and recommendations for controlling temperature over a 12+ hour cook for brisket. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here