Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Well after years I finally joined! I stumbled upon this wonderful site nearly a decade ago and have learned so much. I can wait to interact with this community and sharpen my skills further.

Gear:
    '88 22.5" Weber Kettle with SNS . LOVE THIS THING!
    PBC (arriving this week) Can't wait!
    Charbroil Advantage? 6 burner over compensating POS. I don't know. Lowe's gave me a good deal on it when I bought my washer and dryer. It serves it's purpose.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

What a great moniker! Can we call ya Shibby or Shib for short, not that we’re insinuating anything about yer height, cuz we don’t know yer height, regardless we
      wouldn’t make fun of it anyways, most likely. We can’t wait fer yer PBC either. Take pics of first cook. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and welcome to the PBC club!!

Lots of good cooks here with good advice.
                    ​​​​​​Also a few of us knuckle heads.

Check out the sticky posts on lighting and cook times on the PBC channel.
                    ​​​​​

Comment

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There’s always one isn’t there.😬

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hello from north Texas. Plenty of fun and good PBC advice here.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Appleton, WI

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here