Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less

"No Can" Beer Can Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheQuietOne
    commented on 's reply
    My brother and I still have a (good natured) disagreement about beer can chicken. I've thrown every point Meathead made about it but he still does it and swears by it.

• Fire Chicken
    commented on 's reply
    That's the article that made me start telling friends and family to quit doing that. All credit to Meathead! Love his articles. That's one of the reasons I joined.

• Mt Smoker
    replied
    Welcome from Northwest Montana

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Yes. Meathead did a detailed article on why the whole beer can chicken thing is bogus. Check the free side however, cooking a whole chicken on a beer can stand without the beer can is another thing entirely. Works great, even cooking, almost like a rotisserie cook.
    Last edited by Jfrosty27; July 24, 2020, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fire Chicken
    started a topic "No Can" Beer Can Chicken

"No Can" Beer Can Chicken

This is why I don't use the "can" when doing Beer Can Chicken. The blue color in my can koozie is from the paint on the cans!
    I use the can stand with a pan of water underneath, works great.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Meat-Up in Memphis