Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somewhere near Robin Hood in Newark and Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere near Robin Hood in Newark and Sherwood

Newby and novice here in Sunny Newark, love the site and all the useful info. We just need to import some of your continental weather for more warm sunny evenings.

Welcome from Maryland. We have a small village nearby here named after your fair city. I also believe JustinT hails from nearby you. If I remember my English history correctly, King John died in Newark.

Comment

• JustinT
      JustinT commented
      Editing a comment
      Donw I’m just down the road from Newark probably around a half hour drive 😊👍🏻

Welcome from mostly sunny California. Actually we could use some of your wetness.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      That is an interesting use of words, "your wetness"?

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      FireMan The rain I meant, the rain. Pull your mind up!................I like it down here by myself.

Welcome to The Pit Bob.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Well Bob, it’s good to have ya with us, yessir. It’ll be interesting to see what ya rustle up fer yer initiatin cook. We’ll need pics of course. Again, welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Bob ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

When America sneezes, England gets a cold... at least that's what all my mates at the pub pinned on this yank So be carefgl what ya wish for.,, Welcome to the pit!!!

(we used to drive to Nottingham on all the US Monday holidays because the Hooters there does all you can eat wings, and most of the UK holidays don't fall on a Monday or at least not the same one as US ones, lovely area! But better when you can fill your belly with wings for a few quid, I think they were talking about opening one in Cambridge after we left which would have been more convenient)

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                      Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas, y’all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here