Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you say so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland. It is going to be difficult with the two burner as you have probably already found out. We have a 3 burner Spirit and just barely accomplish some indirect cooking on it. If you could make a baffle to protect one side from the radiant heat of the other burner then it might improve.

Leave a comment:

• Ann-Marie in the backyard
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from SE Michigan! You're definitely asking questions in the right place. if there is any way to get something cooked right, there are experts, finaglers, tweakers and just plain curious cooks who can help you out. I can't help out with gas grills, but there'll be someone showing up soon who can. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Here's the rotisserie forum:

Discussion of cooking on a rotisserie or spit. For rotisserie <b>recipes</b> please see the <i>Rotisserie And Shawarma Recipes</i> channel under the main <i>Recipes Only</i> channel. For rotisserie <b>devices</b> please see the <i>Rotisseries</i> channel under Accessories.

Leave a comment:

• danasue
    started a topic If you say so...

If you say so...

Okay, I usually avoid this "tell us something about yourself" section of forums because it doesn't seem very interesting, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have quite a few questions in upcoming months and I want to be fair, so here goes:
    I am a retired (very) teacher/school principal living in the Southern California mountains. I decided that I wanted to do something new (getting pretty bored with the current situation) and I bought a Weber Spirit ll 2 E 210. Because I live by myself, it just didn't make sense (at least to me) to buy a larger, three burner grill. So now I'm trying to figure out how to use the two burner to get the best indirect heat. I'm going to post a question in the rotisserie forum (if I can find it) and I am looking forward to learning lots about all kinds of gas grilling techiniques.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here