Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give a man a rib, he'll eat for 5 minutes. Teach a man to BBQ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give a man a rib, he'll eat for 5 minutes. Teach a man to BBQ....

Hi! My name is Jeremy. I live in Virginia Beach, VA and am active duty Navy. I guess I fall into the weekend warrior category, I love good BBQ and want to hone my own skills. My equipment is listed in my signature. Look forward to learning and improving with all of you. Cheers!

Welcome to the Pit Jeremy

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit JMAC! Nice to have you here. And I totally agree with your title.

Great job on your signature. You must've read your homework already? If not, it can be found here: homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos for new members.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome JMAC! We're glad you're here. 9 years in the USAF myself but have been out since 2005. I trained with many navy guys and gals at Navy Pensacola.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Jmac!

Comment

Hello JM Welcome

Comment

Welcome "Chief"! Thanks for your service. You are going to like it here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Chief! I went to high school in Virginia Beach, and have many fond (and some not so fond) memories of my years in the area. Of course, that was when the Navy was still using sails.... Bet things have changed a bunch since then.

Comment

Welcome Aboard JMAC

Comment

Ahoy Chief!

Comment

if you're here to hone your skills there is no better group to learn from than the big hitters of this forum!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here