Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Chicago ‘Burbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southeast Illinois. My advice is to go ahead and pickup that PBC and feed those boys...😂😂.

Leave a comment:

• troymeister
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit...West Sider here...Forest Park

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Sorry I do not own a gasser either.

Leave a comment:

• rmeugene
    replied
    Welcome also from the NW Burbs...Gilberts, near Elgin. I have a Genesis but I use my little electric smoker for doing ribs. I know...blasphemy!

Leave a comment:

• SirWeezey
    replied
    Thanks to everyone for the welcome and advice. AR thanks you too because you all have convinced me to pony up to upgrade from the free trial

Leave a comment:

• SirWeezey
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I’ve been wondering if chunks are an option.

• Red Man
    replied
    I regularly use wood chunks in my Genesis. I place chunks on top of the flavorizor bars, bridging the gap between bars.

Leave a comment:

• swartzster
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a great idea

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    No gas here. Well, that’s not 100% true, but you get my drift.
    Welcome from Plano, America. You’ll have fun here.
    Good luck with the ribs.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    First & foremost you address them as WIBs. 2nd two wacks of wibs are not enough fer yer gang. You need more of something, if not wibs. 3rd two zone em . One way to get more of em is to get them on edge or the way Donw showed ya. 4th, wood chips I foil is cool & will do. 5th, ya can cheat, start em on the Genesis & wrap in foil & finish em in the oven, considering the logistics of you feedin an army. 6th pass out hugs with the wibs . Have fun! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• tiewunon
    commented on 's reply
    @Sir Weezey the best place in Va Beach is Daves BBQ 1781 Va Beach Blvd. Its a hole in the wall. Bit pricey but the best around this BBQ challenged area. If you are ever in the area Bunns BBQ in Windsor NC is the bomb serve their sandwich on cornbread. Ask for a corner slice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis