Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal, Minnesota (West of Minneapolis) checking in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Appleton, WI!
    GO PACK GO

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          ..?

Welcome to the pit from La Crosse, Wi.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! It is great to have you. Thank you for the support. It is good to have another Minnesotan in the house!

Comment

Welcome from Maple Grove (practically neighbors). I started out on a Bradley, don't have it anymore.

Comment

I have a Cookshack electric. When I do ribs on it, I do three racks (Costco) cut in half and hung with hooks, 225-250° for 5 hours. I use 2 or 3 wood chunks, and they usually come out great. Not as much smoke flavor as the PBJ, so I’ve been doing them on that for a while.
              Have fun here, you’ll enjoy it.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

I followed the basic plan as laid out in the "Best BBQ Ribs You Ever Tasted" page and they turned out great!

I'm now addicted.

I think the electric smoker can do a dang good job, but from what I've read on here from the links many of you provided, other types of smoking with combustion instead of smoldering will only result in even better food.

It's cool that this place is so welcoming! Cheers, everyone.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here