Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Westerville, Ohio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the birth place of BBQ!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! I lived in Columbus in the early 70s.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Learnin on crappy cookers is highly developmental of one's culinary skillz, as it requires nearly constant compensation / remediation to bring off good product, ime...

Sounds like, after alla that hard work, now ya gots a $1200 Easy-Bake Oven, an can finally kick back, enjoy th aromas, an have a cold bevvie of yer choice, brother.

Long Live Thorwood Grillwell!!!

btw: pics are Mandatory here, or It Never Happened lol

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Welcome to you and Mr. Grillwell from Wisconsin! Be sure to post pics of that brisket!!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta

Leave a comment:

• Campgonzo
    started a topic Hello from Westerville, Ohio!

Hello from Westerville, Ohio!

I have a couple of decades of smoking experience with cheap, crappy smokers. Just assembled and threw a brisket on my new Camp Chef Woodwind 36. I named my new smoker Thorwood Grillwell just for fun and hope to have a long, delicious relationship...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here