Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi All,

I discovered this site last week and have been reading non-stop every since. Figured it was time to give a little back and become a member!

I'm certainly a novice griller but I love to learn and experiment. I'm currently working with a Weber Genesis 330, a small smoker box and a variety of thermometers from Maverick and ThermoWorks. Since finding this site I've grilled burgers, pork loin, and just tonight, my first ribs! (more on that in another forum section )

I sure do appreciate all the great advice and minimal advertising. I'm well-aware of how much work it takes to keep a site like this running so kudos to Meathead and all the other folks that keep it up so well.

Looking forward to lots of advice, chit-chat... and BBQ!

-CinciJeff

Welcome Aboard Jeff!

Comment

Good Saturday evening and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, sounds like you've got the equipment down.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit CinciJeff! Nice to meet you. I agree with John, you sound like you have armed yourself well for task at hand.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Jeff

Comment

Welcome Jeff !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here