Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here to enroll in smokin,grilling,bbq'n 101.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here to enroll in smokin,grilling,bbq'n 101.

Most of my experience with barbecue and grilling has been eating it. I have had usual cheap bullet smokers and grills. I am currently use a Lion gas grill and am in the process of selecting a pellet grill followed perhaps by an offset smoker. I have owned a small business for a good number of years, not a lot of leisure time. Now, I am easing into semi-retirement, ready fo more outdoor cooking. My experience with the Brinkman water pan bull it smoker, everything was colored and looked the same with the same not so great taste. It may have been the starter fluid or just lack of knowledge and experience. I am expecting all that to change now!

Welcome to the Pit Griller Bee

Comment

Welcome, I was like you when I got here a year ago and i'm much improved. I'd put the ribs I made tonight in the top 3 i've had anywhere.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Griller Bee

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Griller Bee! Thanks for joining up with us. You're in the right place- not only for recipes and mythbusting, but for some good ol' guys & gals who are all here to help and share. Dive on in!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Griller Bee. The only thing you have to do to learn here is ask a question. We all like to help where we are qualified. None of us know it all but someone here will know enough to answer most any question. Oh and we like picture takers.

Comment

• richinlbrg
                  richinlbrg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome Griller Bee. Shockingly (at least for me) is that when multiple people respond to a question there is consistency in the answers! And the answers always turn out right?

Hey there GB.

Comment

Welcome, Griller Bee ! Using some your newly-found time from semi-retirement to get better at smoking and grilling is the perfect thing to do! You'll have a great time at it and your family and friends are going to love eating your food. Win-win for sure.

You're going to love participating in this site. The great advice from Meathead and his experts, the mods, and my co-pitmasters have made me a much better backyard cook, plus the camaraderie here can't be beat.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here