Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, just bought my first grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, just bought my first grill

Hello! I just bought my first grill yesterday, a Weber Spirit II E-310. I broke it in today with a slab of pork ribs using Meathead's last meal recipe (after burning off any residue on high and calibrating it, of course). My first time ever making ribs!

I'm excited to learn! I've got two prime ribeyes in the fridge for tomorrow and a big stack of disposable pans for 2-zone cooking ready to go!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RTzero; July 11, 2020, 11:14 PM.

RTzero Welcome! It just gets better and better. Those ribs look... AMAZING!

Comment

Welcome aboard, many nice folks here. Congrats on your new grill and successful first cook.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Nice Ribs BTW.

Comment

Congratulations on buying your first grill and joining this web site is a good idea, you will not be sorry.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts

Comment

Man, you really captured the juice in the pic of the Wibs. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from Houston!
                          Looking forward to seeing your cooks.

Great job having rib pics with your first post - already ahead of the curve.

Comment

The adventures begin with a first step. Ya took a good one there.........

Comment

Welcome,,,,
                              nice job on the ribz coming outta the gate !
                              Now go clean out the garage, clean off the patio ,make more room cuz you will be catching MCS shortly 👍👍👍👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here