Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Woodstock, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Woodstock, GA

Hello all! Josh here. I am new to the site and the forums but I got hooked looking through everything over the last few months and decided to join. I bought a Weber Genesis E-330 last year and have gotten into grilling a lot over the past year. I kept trying to smoke ribs and brisket on the grill without getting much smoke flavor so I just bought a barely used pre-2008 18.5 WSM off craigslist this week that I have yet to use. I have been reading and preparing all week to get the WSM seasoned and ready to go this weekend to get started with my smoking future. Can't wait to try it out and get some experience. Looking forward to reading and contributing.

Welcome to The Pit josht138! Look forward to seeing your first smoke!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi josht138 ,

Welcome to forum! Can't go wrong with the wealth of knowledge you will find on this site.

Make sure you run by Dixie on 92 to get adult beverage supplies... and the Lowes or HD for grilling supplies. Maybe HF Tools on Bells Ferry if you need a few cheap tools. Kaiser is on Chastain if you need any medical...

Live, Work, Play in downtown Woodstock.

Talk to you later.

--Ed

Comment

Welcome Josh.

The WSM is a quality smoker. I look forward to seeing some pics from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Josh

Comment

Welcome, have you started the cook yet?

Comment

Hey Josh. Cant wait to see your results.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here