Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Kent, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kent, England

Hi, im Joe from Kent in England. Not the greatest of BBQ climates but I don't let that bother me. Currently grilling on a Weber MasterTouch, a WSM and a Weber Smokey Joe for those camping holidays. Got in to BBQ a few years ago, brought a cheap crappy grill but homed my skills and found the joy that could be had. Upgraded to a WSM and then the kettle. Been using amazingribs for most of my hints and tips, I call this site "my online bbq bible" and for most cooks this is the first place I come, even if its just a refresher on setting up. I didn't realise I could join this with being from the UK, so I sent the email asking the question and well here I am. Generally do the "normal" stuff, ribs, brisket, pulled pork, steaks, sausages. Basically anything with meat. Love the long smokes, sat outside me,myself and the smoker. I'm at peace out there and get to completely relax. Just got the Weber pizza oven for the kettle and hoping to get the rotisserie soon.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning more and hopefully sharing some of the things I have learnt.

Happy grilling folks

Welcome to the Pit PitJedJoe

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Joe

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

hi PJ!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit PitJediJoe! Greetings from over the waters, glad to have you here! I like those times when I can sit out there by the smoker and chill, with a beverage in hand....but those times are rare. I usually have to mow or something while outside

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome, always interesting to see food from around the world. Fzxdoc just got back from London I believe and shared some stuff with us. My knowledge of the area is from:
                • EDIT: Forgot #1 which is Shaun of the Dead
                • Top Gear
                • Sherlock
                • The IT Crowd
                Oh and I've watched a bunch of Heston video's on Youtube, I need to get a river to deliver boats of people to my BBQs.

Comment

Welcome and may the force be with you.

Comment

Hi guys, thank you for the welcome. Good to be here. Huskee, its a very rare chance I get to do it myself. Its always raining so it just means iv got to duck and cover but still got a beer in hand :-)
                    John, you've been watching one of the strangest tv chefs we have over here. The man is a mad scientist when it comes to food. Keep watching though you will see some crazy stuff. Shaun of the dead, classic zombie movie. Top Gear, I love cars but not that program.
                    Iv posted a few pics already of recent smokes but as I work offshore Im away from home at the moment and won't be back until July, so as usual I'm spending my free time on here studying and deciding what to do next.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here