Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from PA Dutch Country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina

Comment

Welcome, you’ll love it here!!

Comment

Welcome, from Lititz, PA

Comment

Welcome from TN. I lived in Reading for several years awhile back.

Comment

Welcome from NY

Comment

Originally posted by klflowers View Post
                  Welcome from TN. I lived in Reading for several years awhile back.
                  Reading is a 20 minute drive from my house. I am near Hamburg. Been to Tennessee once a couple years back. Enjoyed it! Very nice!

Comment

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually lived in Sinking Springs and Wyomissing. Worked for Gilbert Commonwealth for awhile. V&S was my go to back then for the hot ham and cheese. And the Shady Maple. I still miss that place.

• ddevine
                    ddevine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, hit those places. And the Ham on Roll at Screpsi's on Lancaster Ave. Right across from the old Gilberts. Berks County does have great sandwich shops and real good local meat! But had some real good 'Q" on that Tennessee trip!

Welcome from Plano, TX. You’ll have fun here.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the other side of the state!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Nice looking bass in your profile picture! I live on my grandfathers place that had a shed that was always referred to as the smokehouse. Although I did never see it being used as such. I do recall some hams hanging from the rafters in the late fall and winter. They would have been cured with Morton’s sugar cure. And hung in cool weather for several weeks. I have an old paper back book with handwritten notes from that era about curing and processing meat. Definitely simpler times.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here