Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got myself a REC TEC Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got myself a REC TEC Grill

Ordered the RT-700, excited for it to arrive so I can make some delicious food. I've been a fan of the Amazing Ribs recipes for a long time and have used them on my gas grill many times.

Welcome and enjoy it! I have to admit, I eye those pellet grills all the time. Easy, well built, and consistent is a nice combo.

Comment

Welcome and congrats! Is this your first non-gas smoker/grill? I know all too well the excitement and the torture waiting for the shipping notice and especially the day it's set to be delivered, pacing watching out the window for the truck...

Comment

• rfones
        rfones commented
        Editing a comment
        I just talked to UPS Freight, they set an appointment for delivery tomorrow. They seemed doubtful it would make it by tomorrow, it'll probably come Monday they said.

• rfones
        rfones commented
        Editing a comment
        I've used a charcoal grill, but not sure that's what you meant by non-gas smoker/grill. I've only used charcoal and gas. First pellet smoker/grill.

• rfones
        rfones commented
        Editing a comment
        Uuuuggg, still waiting for my delivery. Hopefully on Monday. Adding an electrical outlet in anticipation...

Congrats on the new cooker. I have not hopped on the pellet train yet...But I do see it happening in the not to distant future.

Comment

Congrats, and be sure to keep us up to date on how you like it. I’ve b eyeing one too! Pics are always welcome!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. The wait seems forever. I had to wait several months for some of my cookers.

Comment

• rfones
            rfones commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, I used to live in Antioch before I moved to Petaluma. It's much nicer here.

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

you will not be disappointed. cookin 4 butts on mine this week end, found them at .99 cents a lb

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Good choice, I replaced my Traeger with a Rec Tec 700 last year. Better in every way. You will enjoy it.

Comment

You are gonna’ love it. Reliable, durable and the best customer service on the planet! Mine is a 680 from 2015. Still runs like a champ looks darn near new! Enjoy!!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of pellet cooking

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, AND the Rec Tec family! I got an RT700 a little over a year ago and love it. It's in my avatar.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here