Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers from Southeast Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers from Southeast Wisconsin

I just paid in today. I’ve been checking out the site for about the last 2.5 years, shortly after I got my smoker. My smoker is a MES 30 I received for Christmas. I also have a Weber gas grill. With my current deck setup, I’m a little reluctant to use charcoal/wood cookers so my Weber kettle is stored in my garage for now.

I’ve been enjoying the MES and have been pleasantly surprised with most of the results. I probably smoke more pork loins than anything else, but I think the best thing I pulled out of it so far was a pork butt. It was awesome.

I’m already loving the extra access from the paid membership and am glad I joined. Love the book also.

Sounds like me, used the site looking for tips for awhile then took the plunge.
    Great people here, there's always somebody to fall on when a cook goes sideways.

Comment

• Matt Bykowski
      Matt Bykowski commented
      Editing a comment
      And they do go sideways.

Welcome to the pit from La Crosse Wi. I look forward to seeing your cooks.

Comment

• Matt Bykowski
      Matt Bykowski commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Welcome from Colorado, Matt ...

Comment

Don’t be afraid of your Weber. More fires are started with gassers than charcoal. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Matt.

Comment

Welcome from Appleton, you’re gonna love this group!!

Comment

• Matt Bykowski
            Matt Bykowski commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, already do.

Welcome from central Ohio

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

One random quirk I feel like mentioning, I hate onions and onion powder. I omit them from everything I cook.

Comment

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, that’s it! You should have let us know before you asked to join. Now we will have to reconsider. We’ll get back to you.

Hi Matt, and welcome to The Pit from NE Florida! I hate onion powder too, but I love onions - go figure. It's time for a leap of faith. Liberate that Kettle! There's nothing going to happen that we all can't handle together

Comment

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You too! This is a grave judicial matter. We have our work cut out for us. Oh what to do.

• hoovarmin
                        hoovarmin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        FireMan join the revolution

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here