Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maiden run in Spain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congratulations !

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    replied
    YOWZER !!!!!
    That is GAME ON I would say

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Wow now that is a huge smoker!
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Saludos desde Noruega..

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Looks great. A real head turner for sure. Let us know more on what you lan to cook or do for the event an there's a bunch of folks on here that can help.

Leave a comment:

• Frantirod
    replied
    Wow!!! Pedazo de ahumador, que gran oportunidad te felicito. Desde Sevilla estamos a la orden

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Wow !! What an impressive smoker. Now that's something I'll bet turns heads in Spain !!!

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    That’s an awesome smoker / rig! I’m sure we’d all like to see more pictures of it up close if you have time!!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Can't help on calculators. Man you're jumping in the deep end.

Leave a comment:

• PuraLena
    started a topic Maiden run in Spain.

Maiden run in Spain.

Maiden run in Spain. Still mainly grilling for some 60 guests, but customer got convinced of the smokers potential, and wants me present for the inauguration of their hipical centre. 400-500 guests. Taking place on historical finca of a legendary Spanish Bull fighters heritage. Palomo Linares.

Couldn't have wished for a better audience for our maiden run! Learned a lot. And will continue on the journey to bring smoking culture to Spain.

Just looking for a good calculator for amounts and costs. Couldn't really find a good calculator through search options.

Now back to my hammock with a big smile.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PuraLena; July 21, 2020, 01:28 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here