Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all

I'm from the Netherlands, my English is not that good, so sorry for if i write it wrong. I'm bbq all my life, first on a gas bbq, but since 3 months i got The Lumberjack WIFI and do it low and slow, most pork ribs, but also Picanha, pork tenderloin, smoke chicken.

Since a few weeks i got a sous vide 20 liter ( 4,4 gallon ) i want to learn how make juicy meat safe, because the pork ribs 12 hours with temp 135 F still gets dry, but it looks good
    Attached Files

Beautimous lookin food, an really nice intro, Brother! Glad ya joined up here.!

I can unnerstand yer meanins perfeckly, an anglish I ain't so good on, neither...

In my own defense, it was my actually my 3rd language...(technically, actually my 5th, in Truth)

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Ganesh ... don’t worry about your English. Instead, worry about my Dutch. Everything I know I learned from listening to announcements while transiting through Schipol.

Comment

Ganesh, here’s an excellent sous vide reference that you might find helpful: https://www.douglasbaldwin.com/sous-vide.html

Comment

• Ganesh2
          Ganesh2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you know if there's a version in Dutch for this sous vide book?

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          Ganesh2 - Unlikely. At least the time/temperature tables should be helpful. Also please ask questions if you need help here in the Pit. There are more than a few here with sous vide experience.

• Ganesh2
          Ganesh2 commented
          Editing a comment
          The link was very helpful, i've already wrote some note's for my next sous vide pork ribs, now brining in salt water with adding sugar and licquid smoke and than brining for 24 hours

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from USA. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Many of us write lousy English. No problemo! Lookin forward to you you cookin more bomb eats. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Hallo, welkon to the Pit!

Comment

Que??

Huntington Beach welcomes you. Don’t worry about your English. I have lived in the US for 50 years and still can’t write.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here