Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally became a member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Johnsona , eh, eh, ehhhhhh! There is a post runnin currently "ultimate on topic discussion....."

• BFlynn
    replied
    Howdy! Glad you're here!

You'll learn a lot here. Looking forward to seeing your ribs!

Pics are required - and you'll need to send samples to Houston.

Leave a comment:

• Johnsona
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry forget to mention it. I do have one. Love it. But looking to upgrade to the Cusinart Twin Oak pellet smoker

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Glad to have ya join in on th Food an Fun, Brother!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 22, 2020, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Since you have a Kettle, I suggest you consider getting a Slow N Sear. It will really up your game and allow you to smoke on your Kettle:

Making backyard barbecue easier than ever with our Slow ‘N Sear® kettle grill inserts!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Check this out https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-abbreviations

• Johnsona
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, thanks eventually I will get down all the slang.. appreciate it..

• Johnsona
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks looking forward to conversing with you guys

• Andrrr
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

MCS is More Cooker Syndrome.

Leave a comment:

• Johnsona
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for the lack of knowledge but what is a MCS?

• JCGrill
    replied
    Welcome. A Weber 22 is a great place to start. A lot can be done with just that, patience, and a watchful eye. But I expect you will get MCS like the rest of us!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here