Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Orcas Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Orcas Island

Hi. I live on Orcas Island in the upper left corner of WA state. I've been smoking meat off and on for almost 20 years. This extended quarantine has got me smoking more. I started smoking with an offset firebox but was gifted a pellet smoker two years ago for Father's Day. It was a great gift and I've used it a lot, but I've also found it to be a bit inconsistent. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I'll probably post that question elsewhere. Thanks and nice to meet y'all.

Welcome from the California Delta. I have spent a little time on your island a few years ago. What a delightful place for sure.
    Many of us have pellet cookers so a ask away.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

I love Orcas Island and the rest of the San Juans. One of the most beautiful places in the country. Welcome from Spokane, WA!

Comment

Welcome. I know nothing of yer island, but ir sounds like it would be wonderful, bein where it is. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, yeah. The water is a little cold and then there are those Orcas.
              Last edited by HawkerXP; June 22, 2020, 06:08 PM.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Wow, vibemore you live in a beautiful place. Do you know John and Julie Gottman? Welcome from NE Florida!

Comment

• vibemore
                vibemore commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, we have met a couple of times before. Thanks for saying Hi!

Welcome from Colorado. What pellet smoker are you using?

Comment

• vibemore
                vibemore commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a Louisiana Grills pellet smoker (Costco). Got it as a gift for Father's Day 2 years back.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Lacrosse Wisconsin. Look forward to seeing your cooks.

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina

Comment

Welcome from Marysville.

Comment

Well, I spent just ONE afternoon on this site and now I have ordered a PBC. Oh my! I'm kind of a jump in head first kind of guy.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                          HawkerXP commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pbc, pbc, pbc!

• Rfhd69
                          Rfhd69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You’re gonna love it! Welcome!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here