Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally-getting-around-to-my-"homework"-greetings-from-tacoma-wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting around to my "homework". Greetings from Tacoma Wa.

Hey everyone! Been a member for a couple of months now and am finally getting around to this. Pretty new to the craft. My father-in-law gifted me a Masterbuilt electric smoker a couple of years ago for Christmas and it has been fun, but I finally decided to move into charcoal. I picked up a OKJ bronco last week and am really excited to break it in tomorrow for Father’s Day/ my 29th trip around the sun! Picked up some short ribs for the first cook. I’ll post in a different channel tomorrow throughout. Looking forward to all the advise, tips, etc. you guys can throw at me! Cheers and happy Father’s Day!
    Attached Files

You are off to a great start.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome and greetings from South Florida. Enjoy your new cooker!!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Looks like Sunday is gonna be fun, enjoy, amigo!

Happy Father's Day, an Happy Birthday, amigo!

Comment

Welcome! Happy B Day and F Day!

Comment

Welcome from another Washingtonian, just up the road in Everett. Post the results of that cook!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Southeast Illinois.

Comment

Howdy from just down the road from you in The Great state of Jefferson! I have a dear friend who lives in the SeaTac area and likes to call Tacoma "Tacompton". I can only guess why, but she seems to think that's pretty funny. I wouldn't know, but it does make me chuckle a little.
                        Last edited by CaptainMike; June 20, 2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
                          Wow! I wish I could beef ribs like that around here!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here