Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Washington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Southeast Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSousa View Post
          Good to have more people representing Washington State here. I am over in Spokane. There are a few Washingtonians here that I am sure will say hi.
          It feels like the barbecue scene is finally catching on in this area...nothing like down south though. I am from the Moses Lake area...lived in Cheney for 20 years prior. Hoping this weather improves so we can get out cooking again. June has been crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by tcarlberg View Post

It feels like the barbecue scene is finally catching on in this area...nothing like down south though. I am from the Moses Lake area...lived in Cheney for 20 years prior. Hoping this weather improves so we can get out cooking again. June has been crazy!
            It's Juneuary. Seems to be nice so far today though (looks nervously for clouds).

Hi from Seattle.

Comment

Welcome from Iowa. I keep hearing about the weather you have been getting from my daughter and her family in North Bend, WA. They are very ready for summer to start.

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie,it's always time to bbq here in the gray northwest!

Comment

Welcome from Snohomish! I imagine Moses Lake gets a good amount of BBQ weather days, much more conducive than west of the Cascades. We do what we can...

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from Westerm Massachusetts.

Comment

By the looks of things you do a little cookin. Sounds like ya enjoy it to. Well, you are the best kind to have join us. Welcome, eat good @ have fun!

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina

Comment

Hello from the western part of the state

Comment

Kitsap County here!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here