Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    It must have been 2016, there had to be 1,000’s of them. It was really cool to watch.

• NinerfanWI
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Chrz View Post
    Welcome from La Crosse Wi. My wife and I enjoyed seeing one of those Mini Cooper tours come through the river roads a few years ago.
    Our club did a weekend trip over there 2 years ago in Fall. Mini also did a national event in 2016 that went from Green Bay to Minneapolis that may have passed through LaCrosse.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Did you say beer!?! They serve beer here? Dang, I got left out of that one! Nice to hear from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Welcome from La Crosse Wi. My wife and I enjoyed seeing one of those Mini Cooper tours come through the river roads a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    commented on 's reply
    That is great. I live just off 28 along Fontana that you take to get to the Dragon.
    Last edited by mountainsmoker; June 19, 2020, 01:15 PM.

• NinerfanWI
    commented on 's reply
    I brought it to the Tail of the Dragon last year in May. Had a blast on the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, and a lot of other great roads around there. Hoping to be back in that area for a Mini event next July.

• BigCountryQ
    replied
    Welcome from the Mitten!

Leave a comment:

• hoovarmin
    replied
    Howdy from Florida!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit neighbor.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

So glad to hear from ya!

Please feel free to join th conversations...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 15, 2020, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• Bill M
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to the active side of The Pit.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here