Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting from Wisconsin!

I've been a member for 5 years, and realized I never introduced myself. Just replaced a GMG pellet grill with a Vision Grills kamado, and I'm loving it so far. I'm born and raised in WI, and I'm a rare breed here...I am NOT a Packer fan! Hated the color green when I was a kid, so i became a 49er fan instead, and I still am. This site has been a great resource for recipes, advice and more since I joined. Looking forward to many years of smoking(food), drinking beer, and getting to know people here. We enjoy driving my Mini Cooper all over the country, and visiting local restaurants wherever we go!

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome belated. From the California Delta.
      Was at a Historics race at Laguna Seca a few years back and the Copper was the Marque car. Lot of originals and many more or the new ones. The new ones are like limos compared the the orginals.

Comment

Welcome to the active side.

Comment

Greetings from Colorado ...

Comment

Rather than welcome to the Pit, I’ll just say I hope you are having fun in the Pit!

Comment

Well, howdy! From south Texas!

Comment

Hello from South Africa.

Comment

Well, now that you are over yer extended nap in the woods, howdy! Thought just came across ya eh? Talk about low & slow. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. That Mini would love our curvy roads here.

Comment

• NinerfanWI
                      NinerfanWI commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I brought it to the Tail of the Dragon last year in May. Had a blast on the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, and a lot of other great roads around there. Hoping to be back in that area for a Mini event next July.

• mountainsmoker
                      mountainsmoker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is great. I live just off 28 along Fontana that you take to get to the Dragon.
                      Last edited by mountainsmoker; June 19, 2020, 01:15 PM.

Welcome to the active side of The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

So glad to hear from ya!

Please feel free to join th conversations...
                          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 15, 2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit neighbor.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here